Vision Recycling produces and sells high quality compost, soil amendment, topsoil blends, mulches, and wood chips. Click here to learn more about our products.
Vision Recycling accepts yard trimmings, brush, tree cuttings and clean, unpainted, untreated lumber for recycling. Click here to see a detailed list of what materials we can accept at each of our locations.
To purchase our products or drop off materials please visit any of our locations:
Livermore – 30 Greenville Road, Monday – Friday 6:30 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
Newark - 6756 Central Avenue, Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm, Saturday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
Ben Lomond - Ben Lomond Transfer Station, 9835 Newell Creek Road, Monday – Saturday 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
Watsonville – Buena Vista Landfill, 1231 Buena Vista Drive, Monday – Saturday 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
Salinas – Sun Street Transfer Station, 139 Sun Street, Monday – Saturday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Gonzales – Johnson County Landfill, 31400 Johnson Canyon Rd, Monday – Saturday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Benicia – 1460 Goodyear Rd., Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Call us at (510) 429-1300 for questions about products, deliveries, and materials that we accept. Se habla español.
Who we are at Vision Recycling:
- We are an organics recycling company and compost producer in the Monterey and San Francisco Bay areas. Vision Recycling provides mobile grinding services, turn-key operations, hauling capabilities and objective solutions for your recycling challenges.
- We take organic material (green waste, yard trimmings & tree debris) and transforms them into Compost, Wood Chips, Mulch and Soil Amendments.
- Vision Recycling values a localized approach to green waste recycling, minimizing trucks on the road and returning materials to the soils from which they came.
- Our company processes over 250,000 tons of feedstock annually.
- We take a strong interest in educating the public about separating trash and recyclables.
- Vision Recycling is owned by a landscaper who comes from the horticulture side of the business and has been operating since 1993